- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 6 tablespoon water
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1/4 cup flour, coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 medium mango
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Mix chia seeds and water together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Add oats to a blender and blend until a flour-like consistency is formed. Add to a bowl along with the coconut flour, coconut flakes, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- Heat coconut oil just until melted, then add to a small mixing bowl. Whisk in vanilla, maple syrup, coconut milk, and the chia mixture. Gradually add this to the dry ingredients. Allow to sit for 1 minute.
- Following your waffle iron’s manufacturing instructions, cook waffles in batches until all the batter has been used.
- Top with remaining maple syrup. Serve sliced mango on the side.
Calories: 558kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Sodium: 188mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 41g