- 1/2 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 medium mango
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Mix chia seeds and water together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Add oats to a blender and blend until a flour-like consistency is formed. Add to a bowl along with the coconut flour, coconut flakes, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- Heat coconut oil just until melted, then add to a small mixing bowl. Whisk in vanilla, maple syrup, coconut milk, and the chia mixture. Gradually add this to the dry ingredients. Allow to sit for 1 minute.
- Following your waffle iron’s manufacturing instructions, cook waffles in batches until all the batter has been used.
- Top with remaining maple syrup. Serve sliced mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie