- To make the salsa: combine the chopped pineapple, diced red onion, diced jalapeno, lime juice, minced garlic, and chopped cilantro; mix well and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to blend flavors. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray a 9×13 pan liberally with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together mayo and mustard. Set aside.
- In another dish, mix together bread crumbs, unsweetened coconut, nuts, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Salt and pepper fish fillets and coat with mayo/mustard sauce. When coated, place fillets in the coconut crumb mixture, pressing if needed to make the mixture stick to the fish.
- Place fish in prepared dish and bake for 20 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork; flip fish over halfway through cooking.
- Serve alongside pineapple salsa. Enjoy! (Serving size: 3 ounces fish; 1/4 cup salsa).
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie