- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 2 cup raspberries
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir just until combined.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray, and add batter according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Cook until golden.
- Sprinkle waffles with coconut flakes and place berries inside the squares.
- Drizzle with additional honey or syrup if desired.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 492mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 25g