- 2 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Crack all eggs into a small bowl, whisk in vanilla, mix well.
- Using a food processor or high quality blender, grind oats to a smoother texture. Mix cocoa powder with oats and then add to eggs. Whisk thoroughly.
- Add water and mix well. Allow mixture to sit for a minute, to thicken. More water may need to be added, depending on the consistency preferred to cook the pancakes.
- Heat and spray griddle with a non-stick spray.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of mixture onto griddle, and cook for 2-3 minutes, flip and repeat.
- Top oat-cake with raspberries and a drizzle of honey.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie