- 6 large egg white
- 4 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Crack all eggs into a small bowl, whisk in vanilla, mix well.
- Using a food processor or high quality blender, grind oats to a smoother texture. Mix cocoa powder with oats and then add to eggs. Whisk thoroughly.
- Add water and mix well. Allow mixture to sit for a minute, to thicken. More water may need to be added, depending on the consistency preferred to cook the pancakes.
- Heat and spray griddle with a non-stick spray.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of mixture onto griddle, and cook for 2-3 minutes, flip and repeat.
- Top oat-cake with raspberries and a drizzle of honey.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 157mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 8g