- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup grapes
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Dice chicken and season with salt and pepper. Add to hot skillet and sauté for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet add bacon and cook until crisp, approximately 5-6 minutes. Crumble and set aside with cooked chicken.
- Pit and dice avocado, chop green onions, and grate carrot; set aside separately.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and egg whites. Add avocado, chicken, and bacon.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add the egg mixture and scramble by stirring occasionally for 5-6 minutes or until eggs have begun to set. Add cheese, grated carrot, and green onions. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Serve hot with grapes on the side.
Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 252mg | Sodium: 522mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 14g