Classic Crockpot Vegetarian Chili and CornbreadPrint Pin Rate
- 1 medium onion
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 clove garlic
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 cup kidney beans, canned
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Dice onion, celery, and green bell peppers into bite size pieces. Mince garlic. Add all of these to your slow cooker.
- Mix in tomatoes, kidney beans, and black beans – do not drain the beans. Season with chili powder, parsley, salt, basil, oregano, and black pepper.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on low.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie