- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup whole mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 8 large egg
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium honeydew
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat a skillet over medium heat. Slice mushrooms, add to pan, and saute until tender, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Whisk two eggs together at a time. Re-spray the skillet and pour the eggs in. Top with 1/4 cup of the mushrooms and 1 ounce of cheese. Sprinkle with garlic powder. When eggs have begun to set, fold half the egg over itself. Once eggs are no longer runny, remove from skillet and repeat to make 3 more omelets.
- Serve omelet with cubed honeydew.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 400mg | Sodium: 374mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g