- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Beat egg white and vanilla until fluffy in a large bowl. In a separate small bowl, combine sugars, cinnamon and salt.
- Dump 1 pound of almonds into egg white mixture and stir to coat.
- Dump sugar mixture on almonds and stir to coat.
- Pour nuts onto a cookie sheet, in a single layer. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie