- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 4 medium apple
- Mix oats with milk in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir in maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Top off each serving with coconut flakes and almonds.
- Serve with sliced apples on the side.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 78mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 27g