- 2 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Slice cucumbers into 1-inch chunks. Finely chop green bell pepper and cut red pepper into small, thin slices; set aside separately.
- With a small teaspoon, scoop a bowl out of the top of each cucumber. Fill with ranch dressing (or plain yogurt/low-fat sour cream mixed with ranch seasoning).
- Top edges of the cucumber with green peppers, making a wreath; use a few red pepper slices for the bow. (You may need to add a bit of ranch to help everything stick.)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie