- 8 slice whole wheat baguette
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 stalk green onion
- Chop green onion. Cut bread into 8 thin slices.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet and brush tops with oil.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- When cool to touch, spread each slice of bread with cream cheese. Top with walnuts, cranberries, and green onions.
- Return to oven and bake another 3 to 5 minutes until toasty.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving platter. Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie