- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 head lettuce
- 14 1/2 ounce corn, canned
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 medium mango
- Coat the chicken breast with taco seasoning. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes per side. Check to be sure it is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Dice green pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and shred lettuce. Drain and rinse corn and black beans.
- In a very large bowl, combine salad ingredients. Slice chicken and avocado. Add to the salad.
- Serve with tortilla chips and mango.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie