- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 large egg white
- 8 piece Chicken breast tenders, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 4 slice bread, french
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Place oats, almonds and seasonings in a blender; mix well. Place mixture into a large zip-lock bag.
- Whisk egg whites, slightly. Dip chicken into egg whites, then toss the chicken into the zip-lock bag to coat with oats.
- Remove chicken, place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, dice potatoes, boil in a medium sized pot until soft. Mash with 1-2 tablespoons butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve chicken with applesauce, sweet mashed sweet potatoes, and whole wheat baguette.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie