- 2 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup raspberries
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide equally among 4 containers; cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, top each portion with 1/4 cup granola and 1/4 cup raspberries, then serve.
Calories: 461kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Sodium: 74mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 16g