- 9 standard cupcake liners
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place liners into muffin tin (or simply use cooking spray).
- Pulse the oats in a food processor until ground to a flour. Add whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, cinnamon, and sugar to food processor. Pulse a few times to mix.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg. Whisk in vanilla, honey, melted coconut oil, and milk. Add the oat flour and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tins 3/4 the way full.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve with berries.
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 296mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 36g