- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup milk
- 2 medium apple
- Combine oats & chocolate chips in a food processor and pulse until chopped; do not over blend.
- Combine the oat mixture, vanilla, salt, and milk in a small saucepan. Cook 3-5 minutes or until oatmeal has reached the desired consistency.
- Slice apples and serve them alongside.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie