- 4 medium orange
- Prepare noodles as directed on package (may substitute angel hair pasta if desired).
- Mince garlic. Whisk together garlic, soy sauce, water, oil, sugar, vinegar, Hoisin sauce, and juice of 1/2 a lime. Set aside.
- Cut pork into thin slices and then into strips.
- Spray a non-stick wok (or large skillet) with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high; add pork and stir-fry until it cooks through, about 6-8 minutes. Chop carrots and broccoli. Add to the skillet along with sauce mixture; cook until veggies are tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add noodles and toss to fully coat. Serve immediately.
- Serve with a side of fresh sliced oranges. (Serving size: 1/2 cup noodles with pork and veggies, 1/2 orange)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie