- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Boil shrimp in water until heated through.
- Toss ten large boiled shrimp in 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of chili powder.
- Serve with barbecue sauce.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie