- 4 medium kiwi
- Peel carrots and slice into rounds; chop onion and set aside, separately.
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pot over medium. Add onions to hot oil and saute for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add salt, pepper, and carrots. Stir to blend well.
- Chop zucchini and add to pot. Cook for 5-6 minutes; then, add the turmeric, cumin, and ginger.
- Cook for 1 minute more, then add the tomatoes and drained and rinsed chickpeas. Stir to combine.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, allowing stew to thicken.
- Serve with sliced kiwi on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie