- 2 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 medium apple
- 2 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 30 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 12 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- Slice cucumber down the center, lengthwise then cut into 1/2 inch slices across the width. Slice tomatoes in half and chop apples. Place these ingredients into a large mixing bowl with salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar, and chopped oregano. Toss to coat evenly and then fold in the feta cheese and drained chickpeas.
- Serve each in a small dish with crackers on the side.
Calories: 478kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 3183mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 23g