- 1 medium banana
- 2/3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 cup chickpea (garbanzo) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 medium apple
- Peel the banana and cut into chunks.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the milk, egg, vanilla, banana, chia seeds, and agave; mash the banana while mixing. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until combined; batter may be lumpy.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high.
- Pour batter onto the hot skillet, making 2-3 inch round pancakes. Cook approximately 2 minutes per side until both sides are browned. Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Top pancakes with maple syrup and chopped walnuts. Serve apples on the side.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 69mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 41g