- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 15 ounce pinto beans, canned
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 medium banana
- Drain and rinse beans, then add to a mixing bowl.
- Dice onion and bell pepper. Remove seeds from tomato and dice; add veggies to beans.
- Season with oregano, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper. Add oil and juice of the lemon; toss to coat evenly.
- Cut carrots and celery into sticks; use ranch for dipping. Cut bananas in half.
- Serve immediately, or pack everything in a compartmentalized lunchbox for later.
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 834mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 13g