- 1 medium cucumber
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 1 cup hummus
- 2 cup pineapple
- Dice the cucumber; drain and rinse chickpeas. Toss both into a large mixing bowl along with feta, oil, chopped dill, and pepper. Stir to fully coat.
- Cut bell pepper into slices, and pineapple into chunks.
- Serve cucumber salad with pepper slices, crackers, hummus, and pineapple on the side. If packing to-go, be sure the crackers are kept separate to prevent them from turning soggy.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie