- 4 large hard-boiled egg
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 medium cucumber
- 8 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup (not packed) cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup, chopped walnuts
- 1 can drained chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- Peel and dice your hard boiled eggs.
- Slice apples, spritz with lemon juice to avoid browning. Slice cucumber. Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Arrange 2 cups of lettuce in serving dish, slice the cherry tomatoes and add them, then the broccoli, some diced egg, apples and cucumber. Top it all off with 1/4 cup cottage cheese, walnuts and of course, chick peas!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie