- 4 breast bone and skin r Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless
- 1 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 plum tomato tomato, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 cup strips or slices carrot
- 1 cup TOMATO SAUCE
- 3/4 cup SOUP, CHICKEN BROTH, CANNED, READY-TO-SERVE
- 1 tsp rosemary, dried
- 1 oz pasta, shapes
- 1/2 cup tomato paste, canned
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with pepper. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown chicken on each side in 1 teaspoon oil. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute tomatoes and garlic in remaining oil for 1 minute. Add carrots; saute 2-3 minutes longer. Combine the tomato sauce, broth, tomato paste and rosemary; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Return chicken to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and carrots are crisp-tender. Serve with pasta.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 560mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g