- 4 breast bone and skin r Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless
- 1 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 plum tomato tomato, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 cup strips or slices carrot
- 1 cup TOMATO SAUCE
- 3/4 cup SOUP, CHICKEN BROTH, CANNED, READY-TO-SERVE
- 1 tsp rosemary, dried
- 1 oz pasta, shapes
- 1/2 cup tomato paste, canned
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with pepper. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown chicken on each side in 1 teaspoon oil. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute tomatoes and garlic in remaining oil for 1 minute. Add carrots; saute 2-3 minutes longer. Combine the tomato sauce, broth, tomato paste and rosemary; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Return chicken to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and carrots are crisp-tender. Serve with pasta.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie