- Season chicken with chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add chicken and cook 4-6 minutes per side or until no longer pink. Shred chicken and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place yogurt into a small bowl. Whisk in 1 tablespoon lime zest, 2 tablespoons lime juice, honey and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Thinly slice cabbage and cube the mangoes.
- Heat tortillas individually in a hot skillet for 2 minutes per side, allowing them to crisp.
- Top tortillas with yogurt mixture, chicken, cabbage, mango cubes, and chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie