- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 large mushrooms, portabella
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 tablespoon oil, avocado
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, gluten free
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 medium mango
- Cook rice as directed on the package. Set aside covered.
- Cut broccoli into florets. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and then slice into half moons. Slice mushroom and pepper; peel and slice carrot.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet or wok over medium.
- Once hot, add veggies. Stir and saute for 6-7 minutes; remove from skillet.
- Mince garlic. Cut chicken into large chunks, set aside. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to wok and heat over medium. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway through. Continue to cook until no longer pink in the center; remove and set aside.
- Add broth and scrape off the brown bits with a spatula. Whisk in soy sauce, honey and sesame oil. Once fully incorporated, whisk in the corn starch. Cool for 2-3 minutes over medium-low until sauce thickens.
- Return veggies and chicken to the pan, toss to fully coat. Serve over rice topped with sliced green onions and mango slices on the side.
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 698mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g