- Pound out chicken so that each breast is approximately 1/2 inch thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium. Add chicken and cook each side 4-5 minutes until no longer pink inside.
- Slice open rolls and slice tomato.
- Add chicken, yogurt, tomato, and spinach to each roll.
- Serve with cucumber and banana slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie