- 2 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, pound out chicken breast to an even thickness.
- Mix together spinach, cream cheese, lemon juice, thyme, garlic powder, and pepper. Spread mixture over entire surface of the pounded chicken breasts, then roll “jelly roll” fashion and secure with toothpicks.
- Lightly oil a shallow baking dish. Place the chicken in the dish and brush with oil. Pour the crushed tomatoes around the chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and let stand for 5 minutes. Remove the toothpicks and cut crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Serve chicken over rice, with raspberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie