- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 4 cup, chopped mixed greens
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 4 medium kiwi
- 2 medium cucumber
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken into a 9X13 inch baking dish. Spread each breast with pesto.
- Slice tomato and add to chicken, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30-35 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
- While chicken bakes, prepare quinoa as directed on package.
- Toss together a salad of mixed greens, grated carrot, and dressing.
- Serve chicken over quinoa, with salad, sliced cucumbers, and kiwi on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie