- 3 cup corn, frozen
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 6 slice bread, Italian
- 3 medium apple
- Thaw corn. Drain and rinse black beans. Chop red bell pepper, tomato, green onions and red onion. Mince garlic. Add everything to a large bowl; toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the salad dressing, minced cilantro, lime juice, hot pepper sauce and chili powder.
- Dice chicken into smaller pieces. Add to bowl with veggies.
- Pour dressing mixture over salad; toss to coat.
- Serve with Italian bread and apple slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie