- 12 ounce chicken, canned
- 1/3 cup caesar salad dressing
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup strawberries
- Drain chicken and place in a bowl; add dressing, shredded Parmesan cheese, parsley, and pepper. Stir until evenly combined.
- Spoon ¼ cup mixture onto each bun. Top with lettuce and sliced tomatoes. Serve with strawberries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie