- 1/8 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 cup GREEN BEANS, SNAP
- 1 cup, sliced strawberries
- 4 slice, medium bread, Italian
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes. Soak in milk for 5 minutes. While soaking, mix salt, pepper, and wheat germ in a medium sized bowl.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Dip chicken into wheat germ and then toss into heated skillet to brown for 1-2 minutes. (Discard the milk). Put chicken into prepared baking dish; cook in oven for 15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- While chicken continues to cook, heat 2 Tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Mince garlic and toss into skillet along with green beans. Allow to cook until beans are slightly softened and garlic is fragrant.
- Serve chicken with beans, strawberries, and bread on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie