- 8 clove garlic
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon butter, salted
- 1/8 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 6 serving pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 3 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon thyme, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 2 cup mixed greens
- 1/4 medium watermelon
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- Cook and shred enough chicken for 1 1/2 cups. Roast garlic if not already roasted and then mince.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with a siplat liner, or grease and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Saute roasted garlic for 1 minute.
- Add flour, and mix until well blended. Cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in the milk and half and half. Mix in the pepper.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, or until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat, and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Spread dough into roughly a 12 inch circle on prepared baking sheet. Spread white sauce over the dough. Top with chicken, 1/4 cup diced red onions and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 17 minutes, or until the crust is golden, and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with chopped fresh and dried herbs. Cut and serve immediately.
Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 270mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g