- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a small dish, mix flour, paprika salt and pepper. Coat chicken with flour mixture while reserving 1 tablespoon of flour mixture for the sauce.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; sear chicken without cooking all the way through. Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Chop onion and saute in remaining olive oil for 5 minutes. Stir in reserved flour mixture.
- Add chicken broth. Cook and stir until thickened. Add half and half and cook until smooth and thick.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F for 1 hour or until chicken is tender. Serve over rice with glazed carrots and kiwi on the side.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in carrots, honey, and minced garlic; sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Add water; cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer; cook for 4 minutes, covered, and remove lid; cook until carrots are tender, 10 to 15 more minutes, stirring often.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie