- 12 mini cupcake liners
- 3/4 cup flour, almond
- 2 tablespoon flour, coconut
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 medium banana
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/8 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place mini cupcake wrappers into mini muffin pan; set aside.
- Add flours, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mash banana with a fork. Add egg, coconut oil (melt, if needed), milk, and vanilla; whisk together.
- Gradually add wet ingredients to the dry, mixing until just combined. Fold in chopped pecans.
- Pour an even amount of batter into each muffin cup. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 110mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g