- 3 cup Rice Chex
- 4 cup Wheat Chex
- 3 cup Cereals ready-to-eat, GENERAL MILLS Corn CHEX
- 1 cup mixed nuts, dry roasted, with peanuts, with salt added
- 2 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 1 oz Snacks, bagel chips, plain
- 6 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, 1 cup bite sized pretzels and bite sized bagel chips (garlic flavored if you can find them); set aside.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 187mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g