- 3 cup Rice Chex
- 4 cup Wheat Chex
- 3 cup Cereals ready-to-eat, GENERAL MILLS Corn CHEX
- 1 cup mixed nuts, dry roasted, with peanuts, with salt added
- 2 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 1 oz Snacks, bagel chips, plain
- 6 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, 1 cup bite sized pretzels and bite sized bagel chips (garlic flavored if you can find them); set aside.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie