- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice cheddar cheese
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Slice tomato.
- Add a slice of bread to the skillet and top with one slice of cheese, one tomato slice, and then another slice of bread.
- Cook sandwich on both sides until cheese is melted and bread is crisp. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- Serve sandwiches with mandarin oranges and carrot sticks on the side.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 519mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 16g