- 2 medium sweet potato
- 2 large egg white
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 425. Set a wire rack on top of a baking sheet. Spray rack with non-stick spray. Peel the sweet potatoes. Grate sweet potatoes and then squeeze the moisture from them. The more moisture you remove, the crispier they will get in the oven. To the grated sweet potatoes, add the egg whites, cheese, pepper, and rosemary. Mix until combined. Scoop out potato mixture and set on wire rack. (You can use an ice cream scoop.)
- Press sweet potato mixture as thin as possible. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and dark around the edges.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie