- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 jumbo black olives, canned
- 4 regular Laughing Cow cheese wedge
- 1 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- Cut bell pepper into bite-sized rounds (use a small food cutter if you have one); dice olives.
- Add a piece of pepper to the tip of the wedge of cheese, making a nose; use two olive pieces to form eyes. Place a twisty pretzel into the sides of the cheese at each of the other corners, forming ears.
- Serve reindeer with remaining ingredients on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie