- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 4 ounce Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 14 ounce artichoke hearts, jarred
- 4 ounce spinach, frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- While quinoa cooks, shred cheeses (if not already bought that way). Thaw the spinach.
- Chop and squeeze artichoke hearts in a paper towel or kitchen towel until thoroughly dry. Do the same for the spinach.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cups of the mini muffin tin, and press down to pack it in firmly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Let cool for a couple minutes before loosening from the pan with the tip of a butter knife. Remove from pan and serve.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie