- 8 large egg
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium banana
- Whisk eggs and yogurt in a bowl until creamy and smooth. Mix in cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over medium. Pour in egg mixture.
- Cook eggs until no longer runny, stirring frequently to scramble. Mix in basil during the final minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, toast bread then cut into strips.
- Serve eggs with toast strips and halved bananas on the side.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 387mg | Sodium: 461mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g