- 4 medium russet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 medium carrots
- Scrub and clean potatoes. Rub olive oil on potatoes and pierce each potato with a fork. Cook in oven at 350 degrees for about 2 hours, or until you feel the potato gives to a squeeze.
- Combine chopped cauliflower with water in a microwave safe dish. Put lid on and cook for 5-8 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked. Drain water and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and stir until it combines with the butter. Add milk slowly, stirring each time until combined and begins to thicken between each pour. Stir in the cheese. Add the cheesy sauce to the cauliflower.
- Slice baked potato in half. Scoop a small amount of potato flesh out of the center. Fill the center with your cheesy cauliflower. Add sliced carrots for dipping.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 87mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g