- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 ounce ham
- 1/3 cup chives, fresh, chopped
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 medium banana
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper. Dice ham and add to eggs. Cook and stir egg mixture in skillet. Scramble eggs until no longer runny.
- Add chives and shredded cheese. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve eggs with buttered toast and banana halves on the side.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 232mg | Sodium: 1016mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g