- 4 stalk celery
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- Cut celery into sticks according to the size of trees you would like.
- Slice pepper into 4 large pieces, then cut into star shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Place an equal amount of cream cheese onto each of four plates.
- Have the kids place celery sticks into the cream cheese, tilting them together at the top to form trees.
- Using a small amount of cream cheese, attach a star to the top of each.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 141mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g