- 4 stalk celery
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- Cut celery into sticks according to the size of trees you would like.
- Slice pepper into 4 large pieces, then cut into star shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Place an equal amount of cream cheese onto each of four plates.
- Have the kids place celery sticks into the cream cheese, tilting them together at the top to form trees.
- Using a small amount of cream cheese, attach a star to the top of each.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie