- 1 medium honeydew
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot.
- Mince garlic, dice onion, and add to hot oil. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Dice cauliflower and add to pot, along with the broth. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low; simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cauliflower has softened, carefully pour contents into a blender (mixture will be HOT!). Add salt and pulse to blend until the desired consistency is reached.
- Return mixture to the pot and stir in spinach.
- Top with Parmesan, and serve melon cubes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie