Cauliflower & Quinoa Salad
Nutritious and full of flavor, this green recipe can be prepped ahead for a perfect light lunch (and awesome leftovers).Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 head medium (5-6″ dia.) cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Cook quinoa as directed on package; set aside. Meanwhile, cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Slice garlic and add to oil; cook for 1-2 minutes. Add curry, cumin, salt, pepper, and cauliflower. Stir to evenly coat and cook for 4-5 minutes or until cauliflower is crisp-tender.
- Add spinach and allow to wilt, cooking 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in yogurt and quinoa.
- Serve salad topped with sliced grapes and chopped cashews.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 163mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g