- 4 cup strawberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, chop cauliflower into bite-size pieces, and roughly chop kale; toss into pot with pasta.
- Add pesto and juice from 1/4 of the lemon; mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice strawberries and serve on the side, topped with a bit of yogurt.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie