- 2 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 3 cup chopped (1/2″ pieces) cauliflower
- 8 ounce elbow noodles
- 1/2 cup, shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp (1 NLEA serving) Mustard, Dijon Style
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 cup, slices pear
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare pasta as directed on package.
- Boil cauliflower until soft enough to puree; approximately 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes; puree; add oil, mustard, nutmeg, salt and pepper, blend; then add stock and cheese a little bit at a time until fully incorporated (may add less liquid if desired).
- Place pasta in 8X8 baking dish. Pour over sauce, mix to combine; top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes; until bubbly.
- While baking, steam broccoli and slice pears.
Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 796mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g