- 2 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 3 cup chopped (1/2″ pieces) cauliflower
- 8 ounce elbow noodles
- 1/2 cup, shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp (1 NLEA serving) Mustard, Dijon Style
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 cup, slices pear
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare pasta as directed on package.
- Boil cauliflower until soft enough to puree; approximately 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes; puree; add oil, mustard, nutmeg, salt and pepper, blend; then add stock and cheese a little bit at a time until fully incorporated (may add less liquid if desired).
- Place pasta in 8X8 baking dish. Pour over sauce, mix to combine; top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes; until bubbly.
- While baking, steam broccoli and slice pears.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie