- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup raisins, seedless
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two muffin pans with cooking spray (or use cupcake liners if preferred).
- Mix dry ingredients (oats through salt) in a medium mixing bowl; set aside.
- Whisk eggs together in a large bowl; add oil and yogurt, then whisk again until blended.
- Grate zucchini and carrots; add to egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring gently just until combined. Fold in raisins.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 155mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g